Changelog of AtomAnalyzer 201810.00
First official changelog of the AtomAnalyzer program
We have changed the versioning system of AtomAnalyzer. Release versions will be numbered according to years and months, hence 201810, minor versions with upcoming bugfixes will be separated by dot, therefore 201810.00. Changes in core will be denoted in verbose name. The verbose name for previous version shall be Ubiquitous Hydrogenium. Now, since 201901.00, we are officially releasing Rejuvenating Helium.
- A new concept of projects, including project browser.
- Each dataset can be recalibrated using project browser.
- New system of program distribution (new licenses, downloads).
- Introduction of blueprints.
- New system of metadata storage enabling bigger datasets and faster analysis.
- You can undo and redo all actions in workspace.
- Datasets in project browser can be copied or linked.
- Introduction of changelogs.
- New tooltips for input and output ports.
- AtomAnalyzer website reworked.